Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which is the best forum?

I luv this forum a lot but to increase my earnings i wish to join some other forums. I have joined AAE and mylot. Apart from these forums i wish to join some other forum where the paying rate is good and payments are guaranteed. Any suggestions plz.!

Default Re: Which is the best forum?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I luv this forum a lot but to increase my earnings i wish to join some other forums. I have joined AAE and mylot. Apart from these forums i wish to join some other forum where the paying rate is good and payments are guaranteed. Any suggestions plz.!
    have you joined theonlinedeal and ggmvp.. these 2 forums are real and legitimate paying forums.. refer contest is also there.. if you are good at refering members then you can make the most out of it..

But have u been apid by ggmvp? and whats the use of their toolbar?

I've been paid by ggmvp forum. The toolbar users get revenue sharing paid per month at 15th. I have been paid too for using the toolbar.

Just a quick question since you mentioned it. What is the current ratio of AAE$ to US$? I've heard that is how the site operates... the webmaster sets an amount that is equivalent to a dollar for that month. I'd just like to know what it is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    have you joined theonlinedeal and ggmvp.. these 2 forums are real and legitimate paying forums.. refer contest is also there.. if you are good at refering members then you can make the most out of it..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Just a quick question since you mentioned it. What is the current ratio of AAE$ to US$? I've heard that is how the site operates... the webmaster sets an amount that is equivalent to a dollar for that month. I'd just like to know what it is currently.
    sorry for not very quick answer :wink: ..AAE pays as per the revenues collected per month and so the pay rates or better known as conversion rates are fluctuating depending upon the money webmaster collects and divides it according to total points(or AAE points/dollars)..when the forum was new and without much members and posts we were paid 1.25$ for 25$ AAE as the google adsense account of the webmaster was banned(you know how adsense can turn out to be for forums)..for november we were paid 6.25$ for 25$ AAE and will see what are the conversion rates for december when the administrator will be getting back to the forum for updating the conversion rates depending upon when he will be paid by the ad companies..

Oh. Hopefully their rates will increase for December as I am thinking of joining their forum as well since I find myself with extra time on my hands... a lot.

Back on the topic, Webmaster-Money definitely takes home the prize for 'Best Forum' for me . No other site can equal to its payment ratio and that's why I love this site!

I am still waiting to recieve my money from askanswerearn. Since it has paid many members there already let me wait and see some more days...

Moreover apart from that this is the only forum that paid me so high when i posted.

I really like AAE forum tho I dont know when will I receive the payout. Im still waiting for it. hehe..
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

I forget, how are AAE's rates? If only they had more forums like Webmaster Money... forums like AAE might make you go blind for spending so much time on the net. :P

Actually AAE is good for me as they have different topics plus if you want any other topics there, you can just start it up.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

But have u been apid by ggmvp? and whats the use of their toolbar?

I have been paid by ggmvp forums for 2 times.. I am not using or working with ggmvp toolbar as i mostly work from private internet centres...Did you have an experience using that one???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Shishir,
    Well then you need try makemoneykingdom as it is the latest high pay per post incentive forummmm.... Try it...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzer
    Actually AAE is good for me as they have different topics plus if you want any other topics there, you can just start it up.

Cuzzer,
    I am not sure about the AAE rate... One of my friends said me that he made 250 posts and he was paid only 1$ from the admin.... What is the rate they will pay... do we need to make any minimum number of posts in it....???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzzer

Cuzzer,
    I am not sure about the AAE rate... One of my friends said me that he made 250 posts and he was paid only 1$ from the admin.... What is the rate they will pay... do we need to make any minimum number of posts in it....???
    Actually the rates of AAE$ to US$ changes each month. for the last month its 25AA$ = 6+US$. So yeah it changes, I dont know this month. they havent updated it.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

well u guyz should try MMK cuz its definitely paying..ive got 12 dollars from them...though the rates will change from tommorow..endofworldhelp forum is also very good if u know a lot about the environment and world news..theyll pay $5 per 100 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I forget, how are AAE's rates? If only they had more forums like Webmaster Money... forums like AAE might make you go blind for spending so much time on the net. :P

AskAnswerEarn is program in which you are paid to ask a question, paid to reply for a question, paid to refer a friends.

In AskAnswerEarn there are several categories ranging from Beauty to Sports, including many sub categories and you are paid for this following

1.paid to post--- 100 points AAE per post (or) 10 cents AAE
    2.paid to refer-- 500 points
    3.paid to post for the referrals posts-- 20 points per post made by the referal
    4.paid to promote(which you see as number of visitors sent to this site)--5 points per visitor..

You have a referal board to in which you can refer or advertise your affiliate link and invite others to join under you.

Provided you are paid on the conversion rate of that particular month, you know of it
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Nick, thanks for your reply. I have joined AAE but the payment done on the basis of conversion rate is really disgusting and so i have stopped posting there.

Nick, thanks for your reply. I have joined AAE but the payment done on the basis of conversion rate is really disgusting and so i have stopped posting there.
    The AAE admin hasnt paid me yet. Its almost a month time i am waiting and sending him messages. I think it is a scam...