Poll: Which one is better for you right now?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Make money blogging VS Make money without a website

Right now I'm doing better making money without a website, around $2 a day. I'll probably switch to blogging at the end of this year or next year

me too thinks that it is possible that you can earn by any way if you are a good poster than you can earn by this that is without website
    But if you are a very good promoter than earning with a website is very cool

So as i think both are important side by side and both are complementary to each other...
    ________
    LuxuryStar
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:58.

Of course it is important to have website and earn from it. But as for now, i am enjoying earning online without website.

So how much is your earning without website !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I'm earning $2-5 a day thanks to this site and some other sites... I'm actually earning a lot online lately. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I'm earning $2-5 a day thanks to this site and some other sites... I'm actually earning a lot online lately. 8)
    hmm well it is really very very difficult to find reliable and paying sites.
    I too have joined so many sites, out of which hardly few only pay me honestly including this site.

It is better to look for professional sites that pays the people you know well... that way you can be safe it isn't a scam.

hey i would prefer to use the other sites like posting sites to earn money...

what do you mean by make money without websites... is it the similar like paid to post forums?

start doing blogs TheDefier and you will be earning 3 times at least per day for what you earn today..i have recently realized it too when i got my first check from google and now i am looking forward for adbrite's payment..still doing my PTCs..but the incentive has now decreased for them you see..when i first joined here i was earning very less per day and i was at various PTC..even at that time webmoney has guided me to start blogging or making a website..and yes..he was 100% right..glad i listened to him

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    start doing blogs TheDefier and you will be earning 3 times at least per day for what you earn today..i have recently realized it too when i got my first check from google and now i am looking forward for adbrite's payment..still doing my PTCs..but the incentive has now decreased for them you see..when i first joined here i was earning very less per day and i was at various PTC..even at that time webmoney has guided me to start blogging or making a website..and yes..he was 100% right..glad i listened to him
    thats really good to know byyp.
    Can i see your blog where you earn a lot?
    well i just checked out your blog in your signature, it has no ads there.. probably you may be saying about some other blog.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hmm well it is really very very difficult to find reliable and paying sites.
    I too have joined so many sites, out of which hardly few only pay me honestly including this site.
    yes, Archy22 u r right. many sites r scam now a days. so, its really very difficult to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Thats really a nice idea... Moreover i too have the same doubt how long can i keep on posting in these types of forums and get paid.. Rather than this if i create a good money making blog that would generate a handsome income then it would be fine.. Updating once or twice a week in that blog would even generate good number of readers to our blog and we can earn more than this income...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

will i'm like you making some moneywith out web site but now i'm thinking in opening a blig to double my earnings but trying to collect some info first.

yah i aggree with realdeal. I would prefer to earn money through atumoatic generation without needing me to keep working 24x7 in front of computers.
    a good money making blog wuld be better in this case.

Well I am looking for few guys with whom I can work together and we make ideas so that we share our knowledge and views and work according to our experience.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I now prefer make money without website as promoting a website takes lot of time to bring genuine traffic to the site.

Default Re: Make money blogging VS Make money without a website

Right now I'm doing better making money without a website, around $2 a day. I'll probably switch to blogging at the end of this year or next year
    it is hard for me to focus on blogging. i had started to blog but don't know how to continue from there. i still at east in making money besides a website or blog. but i definitely want to earn by blogging too.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    I now prefer make money without website as promoting a website takes lot of time to bring genuine traffic to the site.
    same here i prefer making money website, less pressure and you can earn flexible income as much as you can just find the right websites and you can go a long way..

i will choose make money without websites, not by blog. PPC is hard for me to earn more money, and i have done it for a year, but I didn't get $5 till now. and i have earned over $600 from other sites.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

For me make money without website is preferable as i'm a writer basically i write for many websites and many clients but i dont have web sites.