Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: selling domains

Default selling domains

can you earn money from buying and selling domains. how much profit do the website that are offering domain names earn from each domain that they offer. can you make money with domains

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i think that yes we can earn a lot of money by selling domain names. that is the only reason i think that why there are so many domain name website which are selling them

Many people set up a reseller account and buy their domains in bulk, I think money can be made, I wouldn't have thought it would be a lot of money, unless you happen to not do it as reseller and buy niche domains and make a lot of money that way.

So question now comes is from where can I buy domain, If I buy them how to sell them off.

i think that the people are earning money from buying and selling domain and they are earning profits from the business of buying and selling domain names

i think that we can really buy domain. but i really don't know if we can sell our domain that we have bought from domain companies. and how do you transfer your domain to others is quite hard.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think that we can really buy domain. but i really don't know if we can sell our domain that we have bought from domain companies. and how do you transfer your domain to others is quite hard.
    if you spend money and have registered a domain name then it is belongs to you.and when the time expired others can register this domain again.
    if you want to sell the domain just take a search in google and type"how to sell domain"

how can we sell domain when our account has expired already. so instead we just don't want to renew our domain if we don't want to continue to our domain instead of paying and selling it. but i wonder why people would want to buy a domain from me when they can buy it directly for cheaper cost.

This is the thing that works more on the net, selling and buying domainname
    I guarantee you, if you are someone in the field, you will make you a big packagejust in one year

how i can sell my domain

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    how i can sell my domain
    You can try park your domain at sedo.com, wait for those people that interested to buy your domain, and then they can offer price for your domain. If you accept the price then sell it there. Of course you also can sell your domain through forum offers section.

Obviously we can earn good money by buying and selling domain, as some company is very particular on the brand of their name.

It is sure that you earn money by selling the domain, you should have good domain and host.

Default Re: selling domains

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    can you earn money from buying and selling domains. how much profit do the website that are offering domain names earn from each domain that they offer. can you make money with domains
    i haven't do it before.but i have heard that will bring much profit from it.so if you have some good domains .you can earn much money by selling it

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: selling domains

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    i haven't do it before.but i have heard that will bring much profit from it.so if you have some good domains .you can earn much money by selling it
    well, it would give you big profit if you have good domain names only.
    But it's very hard to find good domain lately, all good domain already booked

If a certain website really makes good profit and then buying that particular website is really worth and most of the times, those who are eran8ing very good amount f5rom a website never sell it and they might decide on selling if the revenue from their website starts dipping down

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    If a certain website really makes good profit and then buying that particular website is really worth and most of the times, those who are eran8ing very good amount f5rom a website never sell it and they might decide on selling if the revenue from their website starts dipping down
    Sometime buying old domain also risky, as some people said that those old domain with good pr rank is selling cheap may have problems with those affiliates programs, they may have been backlisted by google adsense and others, so we must do a thorough checks before purschasing old domain.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    I guarantee you, if you are someone in the field, you will make you a big packagejust in one year
    I dont think this is a good business now ,some years back people were spending more money for good domain but now people taking other domain similar to the name but not spending any much .

Quote Originally Posted by john
    I dont think this is a good business now ,some years back people were spending more money for good domain but now people taking other domain similar to the name but not spending any much .
    This can only works when you can predict some branded company domain going to open internationally, and you able t o buy the local domain first before the company bought it. For example, you can the www.pepsi.in or others before PEPSI buy those domain first. Then resell it back to PEPSI to make good money.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    This can only works when you can predict some branded company domain going to open internationally, and you able t o buy the local domain first before the company bought it. For example, you can the www.pepsi.in or others before PEPSI buy those domain first. Then resell it back to PEPSI to make good money.
    I don't think it's possible anymore.
    Nowadays, a company will make a website first before start the company.
    And since crisis, I believe a company won't pay much for a domain.
    they prefer to use another domain name

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I don't think it's possible anymore.
    Nowadays, a company will make a website first before start the company.
    And since crisis, I believe a company won't pay much for a domain.
    they prefer to use another domain name
    Well, it is still possible, big organization won't changes their domain name at all, if they want a domain name they will offer a high price to buy it. Of course you have to be luck in buying those good domain and also predict which is the potential company to buy the domain.